Zoya Trixie + Color Club Diamond Drops
Trixie may be the best silver metallic polish available. Not only is the foil effect great with one coat, but the silver shimmer in the formula makes the finish more creamy, instead of streaky. The shade is sure to stand out. I hope I can find a perfect goal like this too. Diamond Drops is a holographic flakey polish in a clear base. Unfortunately, the holo-sparkli-ness diminishes with topcoat, but not so badly that I won’t wear it. :(
I finally took the plunge and gave my nails a slight almond shape. My tips looked more severe before I painted them, but I think they compliment my fingers.
tagged as: manicure. nails. nail polish. zoya. color club.
- crazii3compl3xluv3 reblogged this from afroboheme
- crazii3compl3xluv3 likes this
- sandy-sin likes this
- makotos-abs likes this
- bunniesbeertittiestattsschlongss said:I am terrible at shaping my nails, these look great!
- bunniesbeertittiestattsschlongss likes this
- ravingsockmonkey likes this
- buttahlove said:this looks SO good! you should create a separate nail blog, or make a tag for your nails only
- thewhole-hearted likes this
- christmvswishes likes this
- missingagloe said:Very nice! I love it. And the shape does look nice on you.
- missingagloe likes this
- phatearrangsnthangs likes this
- notesonascandal likes this
- natural-lile likes this
- gothicrnb reblogged this from afroboheme
- thebookofstyle likes this
- etherealxxeyes likes this
- musicbvbfan likes this
- mslizzyisgoingtoderbyshire said:that looks AMAZING!
- lovelylisa22 said:ooo i like!
- chatoyannt likes this
- afroboheme posted this